Hi Radiant Women...this is Allison Poorman and I am writing on behalf of Christina Gorski. She was going to do the devotional for this week but she is having health problems. I am asking for you all to pray for her. She was in the hospital on July 6-July 16th and they removed her gallbladder and for the last 8 days she hasn't been able to keep any food down and so she was at the hospital last night and I am not sure if she was admitted or not yet.
A year a go today she was in that tragic motorcycle accident where her pelvis was crushed along with many other injuries and it's been a hard road to recovery and so you can imagine how hard this must be having more setbacks.
Please pray for healing for Christina and also for her spirit that she can feel God's presence with her during this difficult time. Thank you for banding together in prayer to support her.
No comments:
Post a Comment