
If you possessed the courage, talent, and resources to do anything in the world what would you do?
I'd travel the world to help women feel more empowered and give them the ability to be leaders in their communities, especially in impoverished areas. Also, I'd get a pilot's license because I've always thought airplanes were pretty marvelous machines.
Devotional:
Lately, God has been showing me that I need to be more disciplined when it comes to things like prayer. I also need to be willing to take more risks in my spiritual walk and to set aside my desires and really believe in the dreams God has for His people. I've gotten pretty comfortable in my life and career and I'm looking to shake things up a bit. I'm not sure what that could look like- possibly changing jobs, careers or moving somewhere else entirely. I've realized this after doing some studying into spiritual warfare and verses like Ephesians 6 which talks about putting on the spiritual armor of God and standing against evil.
Prayer Requests/Praises:
My praise is that I'm blessed to be surrounded by a loving community in H2o and that I've been able to visit some very cool places recently.
My prayer requests are that God uses me in a big way. I'm not sure what that would look like, but I'm ready for change in my life. I also have two friends that are dear to me but don't know Christ. I want to share more with them, but I'm also afraid that it may damage the relationships. So I ask for wisdom in those conversations and that their hearts are open to God.
1 comment:
Elizabeth,
Thank you for sharing! How amazing and encouraging that you are so willing and excited to take that journey! That is great inspiration for those of us who like our little corner of comfort and get worried/scared when God wants to shake things up a bit, and requires some risk! I will pray that God makes the next step clear for you.
Post a Comment