Well....it's not coming together as I hoped. I found how to do reactions, but I really wanted a box where we could write a little bit to encourage one another. I'll keep working on it. Please keep checking back.
Ok...so the play by play is...I think I figured out how to leave a comment! Praise Jesus! If you'd like to test it out...please do so I can see if it's working. Hopefully you are all sleeping right now...so maybe I'll try and do that and check and see if anyone tried it out in the morning. I hope you all had a great weekend!
Shannon Absher will be the first woman to share with our new format. Yay Shannon...we can't wait to be blessed by you! :o)
6 comments:
Yay, yay, yay...I think this is it!
woohoo! we're working now! anyone can leave a comment!:)
Booya! Here we go, Ladies!
Yay! So happy that this is all worked out! Ready to start encouraging our Radiant women!!
Shannon thank you for sharing so openly. I'm sure it was not easy. My heart goes out to you with what you shared about your insecurities. Though mine are slightly different and sound silly compared to yours, I can definitely relate! Know you are not alone. Thank you for the scripture you shared! I was reminded in Life Group this week that the Word is what changes us and grows us. "and be transformed by the renewing of your mind." So I know if we can just get more of it in us, the Lord is faithful and will do His part. I will pray for you this week! Thanks for being the first to post and braving the way! *Suzanne
It baffles me how we can believe such lies from the enemy...as I'm reading your blog I'm thinking "NO!! no way she has any insecurities!! hello!! she's gorgeous, sweet, smart, godly, loving, amazing, and an endless list of everything wonderful!!" Gasp, and then I got mad at the stinker that gets in our heads to make us believe those lies!! and then I was so moved, enlightened and encouraged by your words, by being reminded that we are HIS!! so true!! I was clearly receiving God's words of assurance in my own heart through your openness in sharing. What a way to open this new devotional! I am blessed to know you, and blessed to witness God's light in you. Thank you! and praise Jesus!!! :D
Post a Comment