
How long have you been coming to H20?
I have been coming to H20 for about 3 years. WOW! Time flies. I began to come to H20 because I needed a more educational style teaching than
emotional preaching. I fell in Love with H20 immediately.
What do you like to do for fun?
I Love to play board games although I am not very good at it. LOL! My children and husband still get a kick out of beating me at almost every game we play. When we have guests I try my best to have the smartest person in my team just to give me a better chance to win. I also enjoy doing puzzles. My brain is working hard but at the same time relaxing. I glue them and place them on a frame. Sometimes I keep them or give them as a gift. The ones I have on my wall most of the time people cannot tell it's a puzzle.
What's an interesting fact about you?
I believe I'm an ordinary person. Interesting fact? After hearing other people's stories maybe I'm even boring compared to others. My mother is Puerto Rican and my father is Dominican. I'm told that I am pure fire because of my background however I think I'm pretty mellow. I can be fiery when I want to or need to but usually a pretty cool person. Oh I wish I was born to be a car racer. Speed is my middle name! Watch out Floridians I'm getting my motorcycle license in a month!
I believe I'm an ordinary person. Interesting fact? After hearing other people's stories maybe I'm even boring compared to others. My mother is Puerto Rican and my father is Dominican. I'm told that I am pure fire because of my background however I think I'm pretty mellow. I can be fiery when I want to or need to but usually a pretty cool person. Oh I wish I was born to be a car racer. Speed is my middle name! Watch out Floridians I'm getting my motorcycle license in a month!
What God's been teaching me recently...
It is truly difficult to live a Godly life and still be surrounded with worldly people. Most of the people that surround me are not Christians. My children included. It's been very difficult to give my children, co workers and even the people I work for on a daily basis good sound, Christian advise. I tend to think of what I have done in the past and worked for me but not Godly and It's the first thing that comes out of my mouth. Then I have to go back and say wow I was wrong and I should not have said that because of these consequences. Of course they will not see or understand what I am saying because they are not Christians. I am learning to think in all aspects of life what would Jesus do and then speak.
I would like for you to pray that I become less influenced of the sounds of the world and influence those to spiritual growth.
It is truly difficult to live a Godly life and still be surrounded with worldly people. Most of the people that surround me are not Christians. My children included. It's been very difficult to give my children, co workers and even the people I work for on a daily basis good sound, Christian advise. I tend to think of what I have done in the past and worked for me but not Godly and It's the first thing that comes out of my mouth. Then I have to go back and say wow I was wrong and I should not have said that because of these consequences. Of course they will not see or understand what I am saying because they are not Christians. I am learning to think in all aspects of life what would Jesus do and then speak.
I would like for you to pray that I become less influenced of the sounds of the world and influence those to spiritual growth.
3 comments:
Mitzy,
Thank you for sharing. I believe you are an amazing person and God put you in this place among many non-believers for a purpose. I will be praying that you listen to the Holy Spirit to guide your words.
Mitzy, Thanks for sharing this. I, too, find myself trying to give advice based upon what God has showed me and not what this world has showed me. It does prove difficult when speaking with non-Christians. I will pray for you as you ask God to rely more on His wisdom. Have a great week :)
Mitzy...just wanted to say "thanks for sharing!!" Your post encouraged me to think Godly today.....or try to.....:-)
Post a Comment