Psalm 34:4-5

"I sought the Lord and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look to Him are RADIANT;  their faces are never covered with shame."  
Welcome to the Radiant Women's Ministry Online Devotional!
Many lives have been touched by the women of H2O sharing their hearts through this effective ministry tool!
If you are new to this devotional, we would like to share with you how it works...
Each week, one woman will be featured in the devotional. She will have the opportunity to share a little about herself and what God has placed on her heart to share with the women of H2O. At the end of each post is a comment section labeled "encouragements". This is used as an opportunity to encourage and uplift our courageous women who are graciously sharing their hearts with us.
If you haven't already done so, please consider becoming a FOLLOWER of this devotional. This helps us see who this is reaching. Please click the "FOLLOW" link below. It will ask you to create an account....it only takes a few minutes.
If you are interested in becoming a featured woman of the week in our Radiant Ministry Online Devotional, you may sign up by clicking on the link below and typing your name into an open slot.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tx9hdZxjZNuqGVTlISykNRg&hl=en#gid=0
We look forward to another year of lives being changed and the women of H2O growing closer through this unique opportunity to share what God is doing in our hearts!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mitzy Pimentel- February 7, 2011

How long have you been coming to H2O?
I've been going to H20 for 3 close to 4 years.

What do you like to do for fun?
I like to do puzzles glue them and frame them. I love to play games with my family even though I am horrible at it.
I just learned how to ride a motorcycle. I need a little bit more ridding time before I go for my test.

What is an interesting fact about you?
I have been reading a book where God has challenged me to listen more and talk less, be humorous and not to be afraid of reading the bible.


I'm very critical of everyone and I have been learning that most people do want to do their best. I've been listening more to recognized peoples love languages and what is the root of the situation. I am a serious person and i know God does want us to enjoy life. I try not to take situations to heart and really see it for what it is. Just a little hurdle. I am also determined to begin reading the bible consistently even if I need dozens of other books to understand.

Prayer Requests:
If you ladies can pray that my son Quincy (17yrs) accept that there is a God and that Jesus is his only way to salvation. And my son Corey (20 yrs) to have faith in God to help him change his character. THANK YOU MY SISTERS IN CHRIST.



2 comments:

Michele Sandon said...

Mitzy - Praying with you for your children...

Ti-Leigh Telford said...

It's so good to hear the vulnerable parts of your heart. I struggle with being critical too. The Lord will speak into that place and make you more like Christ.