Psalm 34:4-5

"I sought the Lord and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look to Him are RADIANT;  their faces are never covered with shame."  
Welcome to the Radiant Women's Ministry Online Devotional!
Many lives have been touched by the women of H2O sharing their hearts through this effective ministry tool!
If you are new to this devotional, we would like to share with you how it works...
Each week, one woman will be featured in the devotional. She will have the opportunity to share a little about herself and what God has placed on her heart to share with the women of H2O. At the end of each post is a comment section labeled "encouragements". This is used as an opportunity to encourage and uplift our courageous women who are graciously sharing their hearts with us.
If you haven't already done so, please consider becoming a FOLLOWER of this devotional. This helps us see who this is reaching. Please click the "FOLLOW" link below. It will ask you to create an account....it only takes a few minutes.
If you are interested in becoming a featured woman of the week in our Radiant Ministry Online Devotional, you may sign up by clicking on the link below and typing your name into an open slot.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tx9hdZxjZNuqGVTlISykNRg&hl=en#gid=0
We look forward to another year of lives being changed and the women of H2O growing closer through this unique opportunity to share what God is doing in our hearts!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 12 - Mitzy Pimentel


Being an Apartment Community Manager, with the surroundings and the people within it, has been a struggle. Yes, win them over with Kindness, Love and Patience. I know this! I struggle to be Loving, when someone is yelling in my face because their air conditioner was not repaired on a timely manner and they have small children. Or, because I have to remove an individual or a family from their home, due to non payment. I have been blessed with a soothing voice that I can calm people down and have them see that their way is not working. I try with all of the ability God has given me to help. I do believe I am in the right place where I can share my life and point them into the right direction. It is exhausting at times, overwhelming, and sometimes I want to give up. But if I do I fear that the next person may not care. They may not care of giving the families the extra day so that they may find another home. Care enough to help in applying for a job because it’s in English. Bring their packages to their apartment because they could never reach us during business hours. Send them a birthday card or even call them and ask if they are comfortable in their new apartment home. What confuses me however is that I feel my strength is loving people…and my weakness is loving people!

 

Prayer requests

  1. I ask that you pray for all of the people in Orlando area find a job. Anything. Homelessness is rising rapidly.
  2. That I rely on God in all areas of my life. It is in His hands and not mine.
  3. And lastly that I hunger more for intellectual and spiritual knowledge of  God’s Word.