Psalm 34:4-5

"I sought the Lord and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look to Him are RADIANT;  their faces are never covered with shame."  
Welcome to the Radiant Women's Ministry Online Devotional!
Many lives have been touched by the women of H2O sharing their hearts through this effective ministry tool!
If you are new to this devotional, we would like to share with you how it works...
Each week, one woman will be featured in the devotional. She will have the opportunity to share a little about herself and what God has placed on her heart to share with the women of H2O. At the end of each post is a comment section labeled "encouragements". This is used as an opportunity to encourage and uplift our courageous women who are graciously sharing their hearts with us.
If you haven't already done so, please consider becoming a FOLLOWER of this devotional. This helps us see who this is reaching. Please click the "FOLLOW" link below. It will ask you to create an account....it only takes a few minutes.
If you are interested in becoming a featured woman of the week in our Radiant Ministry Online Devotional, you may sign up by clicking on the link below and typing your name into an open slot.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tx9hdZxjZNuqGVTlISykNRg&hl=en#gid=0
We look forward to another year of lives being changed and the women of H2O growing closer through this unique opportunity to share what God is doing in our hearts!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 9 - Adrienne Cabal

Hello Ladies!
First of all, I want to introduce myself for those of you whom I haven't met.  My husband Isiah and I have been going to H2O (formerly Cypress Church) since the late 90's. Yes, I said 90's!!!  Yet, I don't know all of you.  I can't wait to get the chance to know you all a little better. We were married in '03 and have two kids now--which leads me to what has been going on in my life these days...
I found that when I was single or even newly married without kids, spending time with God was easier. I used to enjoy going to Panera before work early in the morning, reading the Word, and journaling. It was almost like a date with God. Pretty awesome! However, since having children, I have less time for these "dates" that I enjoyed so much with God and find myself spending my snippits of extra time on empty things.  With many things in my life, if I don't have time to "do it right", I won't do it at all. I am a major perfectionist.  However, I'm really missing connecting with God in the busyness of life and I've been even more drawn to him lately.  
That pretty much sums up where I'm at these days and I could use prayer and suggestions for connecting with God throughout my day.  
With Love,
Adrienne Cabal (Adi)

Other Praises:
1.  After much difficulty, my son is finally nursing again which has always been a dream of mine.  Pretty excited and thankful about that. 
2.  I will be going back to work TODAY part time instead of full time, also a pretty big dream come true for me.  


Prayer Requests:
1. Working out finances and budget with going back to work part time...Looking for ways to save money
2.  Walking deeper with the Lord in the busyness of life.